A new version of Tekkit has been released. We're still waiting for the Technic guys to push this out as a recommended build.
There are some quite interesting additions to this version of Tekkit. One of it is probably the Transporter compatibility, which would allows us to connect the PvP server and the Tekkit server through portals. To clarify, you could walk through a portal at spawn and end up in the Tech Wars server.
We may add more servers to take advantage of this, which could be running on a different machine to offload CPU strain, therefore expanding the size of the worlds, while still keeping it relatively lag free.
- Tekkit now has support for the Transporter Bukkit plugin patched directly in
- Added ccSensors (B017pr1)
- Added Dimensional Anchors (r3.2) - This mod forces chunks to stay loaded. Will not be included, due to lag.
- Updated Immibis' Forcefields to Rev 7
- Updated TubeStuff to v49.1.2
- Updated Rei's Minimap to v3.2_04
- Issues with default negative render distance should be resolved