Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  LadySammy : (02 August 2014 - 07:11 AM) Ugh D: I want to play now.. I have college soon and taking 20 credits D:
@  MatthewSaotome : (02 August 2014 - 05:22 AM) 1.6.4, for another 8 and a half months...:P
@  Brandocub : (01 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) I just get morr exited when you say "new additions" :P
@  XxShadow_sis... : (01 August 2014 - 08:57 PM) Yes, the wiki will be updated after the reset, with so many new mods listing them would be time consuming and it would ruin the surprise. But it will add so much more to the game, I think you'll love the new additions ^_^
@  LadySammy : (01 August 2014 - 08:08 PM) lol that skeleton xD
@  Drak : (01 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) Yeah, I'd like to know what is worth building if certain mods aren't in it.
@  JohnRaven : (01 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) Results!http://imgur.com/mktGZyo
@  JohnRaven : (01 August 2014 - 07:37 PM) blowing up my reactor! probably wont do much because of the safety features :D
@  Ravenor911 : (01 August 2014 - 07:35 PM) shame it cant be done before so we can read up on them in advance, maybe put some sort of disclaimer on the new ones so people dont get confused?
@  Bloodraven : (01 August 2014 - 07:18 PM) not til the new map is up Drak
@  Drak : (01 August 2014 - 06:25 PM) Could the wiki be updated for all the mods we will have access to?
@  Drak : (01 August 2014 - 06:22 PM) One week until a fresh start.
@  tm1618 : (31 July 2014 - 11:34 PM) beanboy I'm not sure we'll have the old reactors in the mods if we are going to Big Reactors, who knows though. Just don't blow up your base early like I did haha
@  XxShadow_sis... : (31 July 2014 - 10:02 PM) Yep, if you're not back by then then all your stuff would have been reset. Sorry to say that if it's after that date we're not gonna wait for you :P
@  MatthewSaotome : (31 July 2014 - 10:01 PM) @ stalry221 you have untill the 8th of august.
@  stalry221 : (31 July 2014 - 08:56 PM) i'm on vacation atm, so i hope the server admins does not reset the server and deletes everything i have done while i'm away
@  Werewolf_2343 : (31 July 2014 - 02:47 PM) Omg, i didnt notice... The map reset is the day of my B-day!
@  Werewolf_2343 : (31 July 2014 - 02:45 PM) Ill be inactive till 8th of august ill start playing in 16 of august im going to Egypt to see some artifacts and some other stuff :D
@  beanboy10 : (31 July 2014 - 03:46 AM) Until the reset, i've decided to build a nuclear reactor and test the setup I made for it. According to the planner, no components should melt and all heat generated per tick is removed. In the process of getting fuel rods
@  LadySammy : (31 July 2014 - 03:43 AM) *waits patiently* D:

Photo

Fix: "Internal client error: java.net.connectException: Connection timed out: connect"

Internal client error java.net Connection timed out: connect

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NicoNeko

NicoNeko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Minecraft:NicoNeko

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

Problem:
"Internal client error: java.net.connectException: Connection timed out: connect"

Explanation:
I was having this problem for a few days now, everytime I tried to connect to the techworld server I got that error message so I searched the forum and goggle it with no luck, I tried to delete java and tekkit and reinstalled it again with no luck, then I notice it gave me the same error message on vanilla minecraft and home tekkit/minecraft servers, so I figure it was something with my computer, but then I got lucky and yesterday someone uploaded a video on youtube on how to fix this problem.

How to fix it:
1)Local Disk (C:)- Windows- System32- drivers- etc
2)Drag "host" file onto desktop
3)Open with Notepad/Notepad++
4)Delete any line that mentions the word Minecraft (As shown above I believe it will be at the bottom of the file)
5)Save the File and transfer back to the folder "etc" (click continue for administrator permission)
6)Re-Join the server (This should hopefully have fixed it).
(copied from the youtube video)

video:

if anyone got the same problem I hope this will help you as it helped me :)

#2 iloveloosy12

iloveloosy12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationBehind ya :P
  • Minecraft:iLoveLoosy12

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

Thanks nico

Turns out this is the first topic in the "Common Problems and Solutions" oat by MasterGalen in this same section:P
http://minecraft-tec...-and-solutions/
Posted Image

#3 Keluc

Keluc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Minecraft:Keluc

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

No help :( I don't even have line that mentions the word Minecraft.

#4 satbossblackop

satbossblackop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft:satbossblackop

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

I also have this error but i cant fix it since i run tekkit on my macbook. if anybody know a solution please tell me! thanks

#5 SnipingSteve

SnipingSteve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Minecraft:SnipingSteve

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

I logged into the Server for the first time, after about 2 mins my FPS froze and then I got this error message.

I'm running OSX mavericks on a mackbook air with 4GB ram if this helps

#6 satbossblackop

satbossblackop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft:satbossblackop

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

I also have this error but i cant fix it since i run tekkit on my macbook. if anybody know a solution please tell me! thanks

I logged into the Server for the first time, after about 2 mins my FPS froze and then I got this error message.

I'm running OSX mavericks on a mackbook air with 4GB ram if this helps

I recently played without my windows mouse and it looks like its fixed and if i plug it back in it crashes after a few minutes

maybe this will help its worth trying.

#7 kaiju32

kaiju32

• Guest (Applying)
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft:kaiju32

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

Try running this in the terminal:

sudo /Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/MacOS/TextEdit /etc/hosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users