Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  Darkflames : (29 March 2015 - 10:23 PM) If I were to designate a piece of land as fully alterable, I could make a pretty mining cave with steve carts and stuff. Not only would it look rad, but do the job too.
@  seanos1998 : (29 March 2015 - 09:19 PM) Nvm, just replaces all the mined blocks with dirt so there's no huge hole
@  seanos1998 : (29 March 2015 - 09:17 PM) Exe, from what i understand the ender quarry works kinda like the digiminer but in a fenced in marked area
@  Executer : (29 March 2015 - 09:09 PM) A lot of which are faster/more efficient/more configurable/less destructive/etc
@  Executer : (29 March 2015 - 09:08 PM) I feel like people ignore all the other mining machinery because of them as well. Things like the Boring Machine from rotarycraft, Miner/Adv Miner from IC2, Digiminer from Mek, Mining carts from Steve's Carts, and so on.
@  Darkflames : (29 March 2015 - 08:58 PM) I agree Exxy. But of course, those people are usually strong euntrepeneurs and like bulldozing landscapes for profit.
@  Executer : (29 March 2015 - 08:49 PM) (Or, in the case of the Quarry+ and like, are overpowered as all hell)
@  Executer : (29 March 2015 - 08:49 PM) They lack so much finesse
@  Executer : (29 March 2015 - 08:49 PM) Why oh why do people like quarries so much >_> They're inefficient, cause giant square holes in the land, and generally just act like an energy sink...
@  Darkflames : (29 March 2015 - 07:51 PM) Watch there be a grand opening announcement on April 1st.
@  l_Shiro_l : (29 March 2015 - 06:59 PM) Ender quarries will be allowed? woooooooooooooo
@  Ruh112 : (29 March 2015 - 02:53 PM) The banned list will probably be very similar to how it's always been. I believe ender quarries will be allowed though
@  RinkyDinkyDoo : (29 March 2015 - 01:45 PM) Is there a banned item list yet?
@  Aaria : (28 March 2015 - 09:38 PM) It's not public yet, but soon!
@  latios2468 : (28 March 2015 - 07:32 PM) Oooh, is the new modpack out for download yet? :D
@  Aaria : (27 March 2015 - 10:32 PM) It's still in beta testing, it should be ready for release hopefully in the first week of April ^_^
@  Ruh112 : (27 March 2015 - 10:13 PM) I believe the new modpacks is being tested atm and once the techworld team feels it's ready for the public the server will be back up. Hopefully won't be too much longer. Please correct me if I'm wrong
@  Nolgoroe : (27 March 2015 - 08:30 PM) hey ummm is the server down?"
@  Aaria : (26 March 2015 - 04:51 PM) I changed it for you
@  Drak : (26 March 2015 - 02:41 PM) Testing over?

Photo

[Rejected] lutten's Whitelist Application

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 lutten

lutten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Why do you want to play on our server?:

What can you contribute to our server?:

What is your age?:

Were you banned on another server before? If yes, why?:

Existing Players you know:

Where did you hear about the server?:
Why do you want to play on our server?: Me and my cousin have played on a swedish tekkit server before but sadly the server shut down. So i heard about this server on many forums and how great/friendly it was. It would be very great to be a part of the server and help with other projects and monuments.

What can you contribute to our server?: I am a pretty good builder and a little bit of repower electrics, I have also coded in computerCraft for a while and learning a littlebit more about redpower computers. Always trying to larn more and more!!!

What is your age? I am 18 years old. From north sweden.

Were you banned on another server before? If yes, why?: NO! I have never been banned before from a server, and I hope it will stay that way!

Existing Players you know: Emmziz, Hajhoj, Fladdan, Fona, etc...... the list continues....

Have you read our rules and do you agree to abide by them?: Yes, i have read the rules that comes with the server.

Where did you hear about the server?: Via youtube, friend's and tekkitforums.

#2 Heathy

Heathy

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Dear player,

unfortunately, your application has been rejected. This could be due to one or more of these reasons:
  • Too little detail in your application
  • Poor English in your application

You are welcome to create a new topic with an improved application,