|290pxAw come on, grow!
- Green Terra (Active)
- Healing (Passive)
provides a series of benefits tied to food items in the minecraft universe, including improved healing from some food, extra effects on seeds, and improved harvesting on every kind of plant, including mushrooms.
- With a hoe equipped, whenever you right click, you activate Green Terra. When Green Terra is activated, there is a chance to get 3x drops from the plants you're harvesting. Also, you can turn Cobblestone 18px, Stone , and Dirt 18px into Moss Stone 18px, Mossy Stone Brick 18px, and Grass, respectively, as long as you have seeds in your inventory. Just left click on the blocks with a hoe while Green Terra is active, and they will automatically turn into the new blocks. Unlike the passive Green Thumb, the conversions made will be 100% successful as long as Green Terra is active.
- Green Thumb is a passive ability that turns blocks into their plant-related counterparts. Green Thumb can trigger while using seeds on these blocks, however it differs from Green Terra as the effect has a low chance to trigger, and the seeds will be consumed regardless of success or failure. It has different effects when used on different blocks.
- Using Seeds on Cobblestone 18px will provide Mossy Cobblestone 18px.
- Using Seeds on Smooth Stone Brick will provide Mossy Stone Brick 18px.
- Using Seeds on Dirt 18px will provide Grass Block
- Level 100 Herbalism = 10% chance.
- Level 500 Herbalism = 50% chance.
- Level 1000 Herbalism = 100% chance.
- When harvesting fully-grown wheat, there is a chance for the player to instantly re-plant the wheat. The wheat will start in a certain stage based on the herbalism level. This passive doesn't requires seeds in the inventory to trigger.
- Level 0 - 199 will sometimes randomly produce a stage 0 wheat. Level 200 - 399 will sometimes randomly produce a stage 1 wheat. It will keep on increasing every 200 levels.
- New to herbalism, Farmer's Diet, which is similar the healing effect herbalism gave pre- 1.8, this increases the amount of hunger herbalism foods restore.
||0 - 199
||200 - 399
||400 - 599
||600 - 799
||800 - 999
- When harvesting sugarcane you get 30 exp per section. Breaking the top then the middle then the bottom yeilds 90 xp total. If the bottom is recently planted, you will receive no xp for that section. (as of 1.2.5)
- One of the quickest ways to level up currently is to create a large sugar cane farm or netherwart farm. Depending on your servers growth rate, it can quickly add up.
- A way to level up is to use bonemeal on grass and harvest the flowers and seeds for exp.