Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

Moderator Application Requirements

Template

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Mastergalen

Mastergalen

Owner

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,561 posts
  • Minecraft:Mastergalen

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

If you would like to apply to be a moderator on Techworld, this is the place to do it. However, there are a few a questions you must answer in your application. Please go back out of this post and create a new topic in the Staff application forum.

Why become Moderator?
You may be thinking: why should I become a moderator? Being a Moderator sure brings a lot of responsibility with you and you will have less free time playing than usual.. People will be bugging you a lot, asking you questions and for help. However, while you may be annoyed at times, you will be rewarded with (mostly) grateful players.

Becoming a Moderator on a server this size is also quite prestigious and gives you something to brag about. It shows that you're mature, helpful and friendly.

You will also be able to take part in active discussions about future events, new plugin additions to the server, beta testing new features and so on and the staff group is pretty tight :)/>.

Minimal Requirements:

• The topic title must be [Mod Application] YOUR MINECRAFT NAME HERE.
  • You must have been on this server for more than 7 days. (More than 14 is preferred)
  • You must have built noteworthy structure(s)
  • You must be helpful and be an accepted member of the community.
  • You must have good English skills. Good grammar and spelling. as well as
  • You must be 14 years of age or older and act mature.
  • You must not cheat/antagonize other users (We will scan the logs for this!)
  • Donors are preferred as it shows that they have a more vested interest in the server.
  • You must have read through the Staff Guidelines thoroughly and will follow them at all times.
  • You must have Skype and actively use it, or be willing to use it, if you get accepted.

Things you MUST include:

• What timezone are you in?
  • How old are you?
  • Are you familiar with Minecraft? How long have you played? What about Tekkit-wise?
  • How long have you been playing on Techworld?
  • About how long are you able to play on the server each day?
  • Have you made any cool/nice buildings on our server/elsewhere? If so please screenshot and post picture.
  • Why do you want to become a mod? Convince us.
  • Include a link to any of your previous Staff Application threads.
  • Did you read the Staff Guidelines and do you agree to follow them at all times?
  • Do you have Skype and do you regularly use it or plan to, if you get accepted?

If you feel you feel you don't meet any of these requirements, please don't apply! It will only waste our time and your efforts! This does not mean you can't help in more indirect ways though, such as answering questions in the chat.

Look at some other accepted staff applications for reference.

We will be picking new staff members as we need them from the pool of applications. You may not receive a response to your application for a couple weeks in some cases, but that only means that your application qualifies to be in the pool for potential new staff members.

Write in English, with correct grammar, spelling and consisting of only prose.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Template

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users