Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (12 November 2020 - 09:03 PM) I sure do miss it as well... I wish that I had chosen to take some world downloads all the way back then!
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 October 2020 - 04:58 PM) What a time, and how I miss it so! I do wonder if the old world saves are out there somewhere...
@  ergo3983 : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM) Same here! I wonder if the old world saves are still around...
@  Ultrarage_Av... : (19 August 2020 - 01:18 AM) Just posting a message here as I am reminiscing on the great times I had on this server. I'll always remember it. All the best to you all.
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...

Photo

Tree20093, DrVoltron96, parker102897 ban announcements

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 iloveloosy12

iloveloosy12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

Banned by me for griefing, theft, b&e chat flaming, /he proof, misinformation.
Many pics for much proof.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Loosy, 27 October 2012 - 05:13 AM.
changed "lying" to "misinformation"

Posted Image

#2 Tree20093

Tree20093

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

I think the pictures are a bit much because we already admitted of doing the "crime". We did this because we thought that house was abandoned, nothing was locked and of coarse no one in it. Once we found out that stuff was his, parker gave it back, rightfully so, it seems he could forgive and forget but I guess it's up to the admins.

#3 howardthesheep

howardthesheep

Banned

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

First off Niko is on there more than us. Why isn't he banned? Does he get diplomatic immunity because we were singled out? We get to take resposibility for not only our own actions, but yet more from another? Also, the fact that you "think" we are lying is an opinion not a fact to use for a ban. "Flaming is the act of posting or sending offensive messages over the Internet. These messages, called "flames," may be posted within online discussion forums or newsgroups, or sent via e-mail or instant messaging programs. The most common area where flaming takes place is online discussion forums, which are also called bulletin boards." This is the definition of chat flaming and I never once used any insults against a player. I only EXERCISED MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS, of which I am being denied of.

#4 NicoNeko

NicoNeko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

my name showed up cause I live there too ._.

#5 coler1996

coler1996

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

Okay so we stole from someone. The point that I would like to get across is that it was unknown to us that the buildings were occupied. The moment we found out we apologized, returned the items, and asked if there was anything else we could do. I feel like that should have settled it. Loosy disagreed. He felt that around 20 min after we settled this; that he needed to step(which he of course has that right as mod) and handle the already dissolved situation. When Loosy started the conversation again most people complained about him starting up the mess again. Why was it necessary for him to ban the three of us when we already returned what we stole? I would really hope that someone understand where I am coming from. I love this server and it would be really disappointing if I lost the right to play here, because of something as minimal as this.
If I offended you Loosy I apologize.

#6 howardthesheep

howardthesheep

Banned

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

Also Loosy "To lie = to make a false statement with the intention to deceive." This, the definition of lying, is a false accusation. I under no circumstances attempted to blatantly cover up my wrong doings through verbal deception. I came forth on my wrong doing, so I can not be convicted of lying either. Next, the definition of theft- "the generic term for all crimes in which a person intentionally and fraudulently takes personal property of another without permission or consent and with the intent to convert it to the taker's use." Now this yields possible conviction, yet I did in fact return the stolen property. The definition also states that this is a "generic term". This means that certain crimes are outliers and cannot be blanketed by this definition. Now unless you can find me a direct excerpt from a document with notable reputation, I suggest you repel your incorrect accusations. If you do not, you yourself are susceptible to being charged with lying.

#7 howardthesheep

howardthesheep

Banned

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

Do not take this as a direct attack against you loosy, I have no intent to wreck havoc on your reputation as you have on mine. I only would like to be unbanned or atleast a fair trial.

#8 howardthesheep

howardthesheep

Banned

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

Proto and Niko's chests and machines were unguarded yet we are held for griefing? For example, you are walking to school and you spy a penny heads up on the ground. You say "Hey! Its my lucky day!" and continue to pocket this unprotected object. Your logic states that if this were to happen you should be arrested for obtaining an unguarded and unclaimed object. When in fact when applied to an everyday life situation makes your unlawful ideas look ridiculous. Now would you like to regain some dignity and correct all of the wrong doings, or would you like to continue down an infinite path of debate with me?

#9 jammiieeeee

jammiieeeee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

Firstly... you griefed. End of, even if you gave the stuff back tough luck never should have taken it no matter what your excuse. If you have griefed what means you won't do it again, who will trust you? The mods or admins won't, neither the community.
Secondly... You can appeal all you want these little stupid comments going on about your rights and about lies and stuff won't get you anywhere. It is making people more in the favour of the mods and the people you griefed then you. People were sick and probably still are of hearing about this rubbish.
Sorry if i seem all agressive and harsh and mean, but this has been going on for far to long.

#10 howardthesheep

howardthesheep

Banned

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:20 AM

So your telling me real life examples can't be compared to minecraft because its a game? Minecraft is a game that simulates life! The game in itself represents a role playing game of everyday life (perhaps exaggerated a little but none the less!) and this "rubbish" is politics. Politics are even included in minecraft such as members, and mods, and Admins which show a hierarchy of power. Their job is to govern over this server and protect it. So again these real life examples are in fact a fantastic piece to use in my defense! I believe I can gain the trust of the majority of people back. I must be given the opportunity though to do so.

#11 Brisingr17

Brisingr17

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

Amen to that last one jamie lol

lon8XlU.gif

#12 jammiieeeee

jammiieeeee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

So your telling me real life examples can't be compared to minecraft because its a game? Minecraft is a game that simulates life! The game in itself represents a role playing game of everyday life (perhaps exaggerated a little but none the less!) and this "rubbish" is politics. Politics are even included in minecraft such as members, and mods, and Admins which show a hierarchy of power. Their job is to govern over this server and protect it. So again these real life examples are in fact a fantastic piece to use in my defense! I believe I can gain the trust of the majority of people back. I must be given the opportunity though to do so.

I am done with this too be honest. The rules of this game are very different to that of reality i am afraid and i hope you see that. Your example of a penny was pretty poor in my honest opinion. Here let my lend you a different one just incase this happens again ;) "Lets say if i walk up to your house in reality, no one is home i assume it must be abandoned. So i call a few of my mates up, we smash some brick out of the walls. Steal some solar panels and i don't know break some glass. It is ok though we gave it back" Suggest you use that next time, might not go as well but at least it is more accurate ;)

#13 jammiieeeee

jammiieeeee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

I was joking by the way...

#14 F'lar of Benden Weyr

F'lar of Benden Weyr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

To the griefers, try reading the rules again. I would start with number 3.

http://minecraft-tec....com/wiki/Rules

#15 iloveloosy12

iloveloosy12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

Locked until Zero can get to this.

Here's the rundown:
  • General Rule #3 broken- griefed/stole from a property under the assumption that it was abandoned.
  • Items may have been given back, though we'll need to question Proto about it. They say the items may also be in their chests.
  • These three have no other offenses and aren't really a detriment to the server.
  • I'm sure they've had time to review the rules to get things straight for the future. *hint*

Posted Image

#16 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

The ban's stand firm, you do not touch whats not yours ever.. i don't have time for your pathetic excuses, We have a good community on this server. Also arguing with staff will not win you the argument.

#17 tuglowz

tuglowz

Veteran

• Administrators
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:01 AM

Do you make a habbit of takin stuff which does not belong to you? because i dont. Your penny statement is null and void becuase with the amount of stuff you took would equal to you walking down the street and coming across some ones wallet with there id and 250 quid in it you give it to the police not pocket it, you should of come to us and we would of looked into it. So you reap what you sow so get over it.
Posted Image

#18 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Whaleboxed