Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

[Mod Application] N1NJAxA55A1N

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 N1NJAxA55A1N

N1NJAxA55A1N

Veteran

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationDallas Georgia,
  • Minecraft:N1NJAxA55A1N

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hello TechWorld Staff and fellow players. I'm bad at introductions so here it goes: :P

I am applying for a Moderator position on the TechWorld server. I feel that I have been on the server long enough to have extensive knowledge in the rules of the server and the way it runs. I know that being friends with other players isn't everything but it seems that I know a lot of the active TechWorld players and interact with them on a daily basis. I feel that I am ready to take on the responsibility of being a staff member and am ready to step up my role in the TechWorld community. I know I have applied once before but I feel that I am more serious about such an important decision and matter. For ease of reading and finding information, I have formatted the rest of this application in accordance to the 'Moderator Application Requirements' page posted by MasterGalen (http://minecraft-tec...n-requirements/).

*I meet all of the prerequisites and have read all of the staff guidelines and is willing to use Skype whenever needed.

1. I am in the Eastern Time Zone (East coast US)
2. I an 15 years old.
3. I am extremely familiar with Minecraft. I don't have an exact date of when I first started MineCraft but I would say I have been playing for a little over a year. I know a year might not sound like a lot but I have put countless hours into the game. I have played Technic/Tekkit for probably 6-7 months but have played it a lot. I would say I'm extremely knowledgeable in the mods included in Tekkit.
4. I have been a member of the TechWorld community since September 3, 2012. (about 4 months)
5. I usually play on the server about 4 hours a day. It is usually between 4pm and 11pm that I can be online. I would love to be online during the rest of the day but school limits me from doing that. :P
During the weekends I can usually be online throughout the day and play upwards of 8+ hours a day. (times are Eastern times)
6. I have a huge current build that I have been working on. It is a huge submarine that is based off of a Typhoon Class Nuclear Submarine. On the last map, I had a nice 'modern' skyscraper and I was also helping SuicidalEmbryo with a huge skyscraper build that unfortunately didn't get to be completed. I don't know if this counts as a 'creative build' but I have made several 'auto' processing/sorting setups. (see bottom of post for links to the images)
7. I believe that I have reached the level of maturity and responsibility to become a moderator for one of the greatest minecraft related gaming communities. I have grown up being taught to help anybody that needs it. I feel that I would be a good asset to the TechWorld staff. I am bad at talking about myself so I apologize if this is coming across as 'snooty.' I would call myself an extremely active player on the TechWorld server. I usually put in 4+ hours a day and I would love to be able to help anybody that needed help at that time. I see myself as a person full of minecraft and Tekkit knowledge and filled with the desire to help anybody that needs it. I do realize that if/when I become a staff member, it will take away my personal play time and I am completely fine with that. I would rather spend my time doing things that benefit other people rather than myself. I know that it doesn't appear that I have done many large/creative builds but I have many aspirations that I plan to accomplish on this map. I am currently a VIP+ donor and have donated for VIP+ status twice and plan to continue donating to TechWorld. *I apologize if this seems short but I want to let you know that I am putting a lot of time into this post and I also apologize for any repetitions in this post.*
8. I have applied for a Moderator position once before. http://minecraft-tec...n-n1njaxa55a1n/
but after conversing with some staff and close TechWorld friends I came to the realization that I was not ready to become a staff member.
9.I have read the staff guidelines and I agree to abide by them at all times.
10. I currently have a Skype account and is willing to use it to communicate with fellow staff members and anybody else if needed. I am also a pretty active user on the TechWorld Teamspeak3 server.

Links for #6:
Submarine: http://imgur.com/a/FmIp4#0
Skyscrapers and Machine setup: http://imgur.com/a/uw1dX#0

Thank you for being the best minecraft community I have ever been a part of,
Austin (N1NJAxA55A1N)

For anybody that reads this I would love to hear some feedback! :D

#2 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationRight behind you o.o
  • Minecraft:SerasVictoria_

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

Sorry dude your a friend and all, but i would not want to have you as a mod. At this point in time i do not think you are mature enough

#3 iloveloosy12

iloveloosy12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationBehind ya :P
  • Minecraft:iLoveLoosy12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

You've definitely made a great application though n1nja! Maybe to replace me eh?:)
Posted Image

#4 z0mbiechez13

z0mbiechez13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationPurple
  • Minecraft:z0mbiechez13

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

Hehehe Loosy :P Once you are promoted, which eventually will happen, they will pick someone else. I wonder who that will be? I bet galen is waiting for a notable player to apply, and then he will promote you and then them I am guessing.

#5 N1NJAxA55A1N

N1NJAxA55A1N

Veteran

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationDallas Georgia,
  • Minecraft:N1NJAxA55A1N

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

well....i guess il quit hopin to become a mod and get back to doin ninja stuff . :/

#6 iloveloosy12

iloveloosy12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationBehind ya :P
  • Minecraft:iLoveLoosy12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

You're definitely a benefit to the server you ol' rascal, you.
Posted Image

#7 BlackFenix2

BlackFenix2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Minecraft:Blackfenix2

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Gonna miss havin you around the factory if they accept ya, been a really great help. Especially after the robbery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users