Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

Mod Application for MattFernalld

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#1 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

--Minimal requirements;

--You must have been on this server for more than 7 days. (More than 14 is preferred)
----I Have been on this server since July 18th, 2012

--You must have built noteworthy structure(s)
----I have made a whole factory/company area around my house in the GigaTech serevr. It is a decent area with a lot of buildings, all have a different purpose. I edit this area and add on to it about once a week for new items, mods, etc.
----The newest area I have made is in Sakura (Anfer's town) which is basically centered around a giant hole which my farm is at the bottom of. This is what the pictures in my application will be of since it is the most recent.
----I have too many areas, I have tons of them and keep making more for fun! I am currently between areas and am mostly found in my town Sakura II which I have pictures of. I also have pictures of a medieval town I made for fun called Toldär City. 

--You must be helpful and be an accepted member of the community
----I have always been willing to help out others when I can and have been accepted by most in the minecraft community. I will take time, stop a project, or stop a mining expedition to help someone in need of assistance with building, machinery, town problems, or even just to give new players some food and tools

--You must have good English skills (good grammar and spelling)
----I am good with grammar and spelling (with the help of spell check at times) and have made sure to correct my improper spelling and bad usage of grammar when I do make a mistake

--You must be 14 years of age or older and act mature
----I am 17 years old starting December 13, 2013, and can act mature while having fun and goofing around. Also can be helpful in while in a joking manner

--You must not cheat/antagonize other users
----I have a reputation of being fair and sticking to my word when it comes to dealing with others in trade or communities. I do not make fun of or criticize other players

--Donors are preferred as it shows that they have a more vested interest in the server
----I am now a donor as of Monday,July 29th.

------I donated $60 and am an elite on the server finally. Never will regret spending that money, even though I have now become broke thanks to my new truck and friends and drumline....again, don't regret any of that lol.
------I love having the perks of elite and use the free tpa advantage to go to people that need help. I recommend everyone donates at least some money. I also think the way points are helpful for being able to teleport you all of the places I've made and work on :P

--You must have read through the Staff Guidelines thoroughly and will follow them at all times
----I have read and understand the staff guidelines through and through. I will follow them at all times and will make my own pdf file if accepted so I can re-read and access them if needed

--You must have Skype and actively use it, or be willing to use it, if you get accepted
----I do have skype and will actively use it if accepted. It's username is also my minecraft user name for easy use by others. My ipod, with skype on it, is always with me when I'm on the server

--Things you MUST include;

--What timezone are you in?
----I'm in the US/Eastern Time Zone (Eastern Standard)

--How old are you?
----I am 17 years old as of December 13, 2013

--Are you familiar with Minecraft? How long have you played? What about Tekkit-wise?
----I have been playing minecraft itself since it was in Beta which means I've played it for about two or so years. I know everything about the original minecraft and take  time to learn about the news stuff right after updates.

----I have learned almost everything about every mod in the GigaTech server. Even though Galen keeps adding stuff I still try to learn it so I can help others.
------The mods I am best at are Power Armor, Factorization, Mine Factory Reloaded, Steve's Carts, IC2, and TConstruct  

--How long have you been playing on Techworld? 
----I have played on the Techworld server since July of 2012

--About how long are you able to play on the server each day?
----I am on the server for around 2 hours on school days and around 5 hours on non-school days. The only time this will change is marching band travel days, competitions, and band camp in the summer. This, however, I can notify staff members in advance if need be

--Have you made any cool/nice buildings on our server/elsewhere? If so please screenshot and post picture
----I Have two main note-worthy cities I have made. One Is called Sakura II Which is on the server and is always a work in progress but still looks really nice. The other is a city I made for fun called Toldär city which has a medieval style-look to it. Here are pictures of both...(links are to a group upload of the areas.) 
----Sakura II
------http://imgur.com/LOE...qFHQvfk,zokrA8h
----Toldär City
------http://imgur.com/wYD...AlLzoCe,ZszzvlF

--Why do you want to become a mod? Convince us. 
----I want to be a mod to be able to help more! I like being able to help, and in some cases educate, people of the server and want to be able to do so more often and in better ways. I also know what it feels like to be in a problem with no staff members on and having to figure out what to do myself. Other than that, I think I can help other mods as well and take some of the problems they have to deal with every now and then. Also, I always have some interesting ideas and thoughts on making parts of the server better and more about the community. I also get really bored if I have nothing productive to do! Having extra abilities to help people, areas, and the server will make me want to work and play on the server to help others more.  :)
----Also, I have notice admins are trying to expand the spawn area, re-build parts of it, and make extra things around the server (Ex; Seras' Highway). I would love to help give ideas and build such things for the community even if I must use my own resources that I traded for or mined out.

--Include a link to any of your previous Staff Application threads
----Although I edit this application once or twice a month, and it has been here for some time, I have not been denied or had to re-make a mod application. This is my first one and hopefully I will not have to make another one. 

--Did you read the Staff Guidelines and do you agree to follow them at all times?
----I completely agree to the staff guidelines after reading them and will gladly follow them at all times

--Do you have Skype and do you regularly use it or plan to, if you get accepted?
----I have a skype account (mattfernalld) and agree to use it whenever need be if accepted

--Final Notes;

--The only thing that might conflict with staff duties if accepted is my responsibility as part of the marching band and drum line of Beavercreek but will try to work around those, Marching Band has ended so there is little to no time I will be forced to stay off the server to do something else.

--Also, I color coordinated this application because it helps organize it and makes it easier to read....I'm kind of a organization freak in that way
----All edited parts from the month of December are in red
----All questions and requirements from the template are in dark blue

--I will now only edit this application once or twice after every server reset for a few reasons;
----To constantly keep it up to date
----Also because I keep making stuff (about 20-45 areas a map it seems like) so I don't want people to see the unfinished/finished pictures that are old
----I have been editing this application 1-3 times every month since I made it and feel like it makes no difference. So I will keep it up to date but not as much. Waiting seems to not be helping and hopefully only editing it once or twice every map won't make a difference on how this application is viewed. 

--Thanks for reading this and any input that is given, and thanks to all the Techworld members that have supported me, told me I would make a great moderator, and for making this the third most liked post on the Techworld website. Even if I'm denied I feel like that is an amazing thing for me to have been able to do :) 
    Mattfernalld

#2 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

-->Updated<--

#3 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Also, I would like to rebuild the the manor I build (pictures of it are the imgur links) in the Techworld Server Map and need xPhs to sell me the plots needed

Plots needed for area;

--16 plots total :)

---4 plots across (in a row)

---4 plots from front to back (in a line)

#4 xPhsyko

xPhsyko

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:36 AM

0.o 16 plots?! I got you like 3 so far, you sure that's not enough?

#5 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

Look at the pics in this application, the building is big...and I have more like 6 right now

And I need flat land while there's a giant mountain near my current area, and i don't think you want me to break that mountain and tear it down 

#6 xPhsyko

xPhsyko

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Does it have to be near you original home?

#7 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

no, not at all. Just where ever you can get that many plots of flat-ish land

#8 939401010611

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

Lol get me, BrandoCub and KookieNKoffee to mine out land. We got OP power tools.

#9 Ultrarage_Aventius

Ultrarage_Aventius

Jake757

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Matt could i advise that you do not claim land near Cliffside view

#10 xPhsyko

xPhsyko

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

Have I not made it clear that I don't want the mountains of zephyr destroyed?

#11 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

I did not want to move to far nor did I want to remove mountains in the town. I know and remember xPhs saying he doesn't want major landscaping taking place

and xPhs was able to find me a nice area to build this mansion of mine so I don't need people to landscape anyway :)

#12 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

Have I not made it clear that I don't want the mountains of zephyr destroyed?

Matt could i advise that you do not claim land near Cliffside view

This is a staff application. Please stay on topic.

#13 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

Sorry Zero

#14 Qrillum

Qrillum

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

Good Luck with your application buddy!

Posted Image

#15 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Good Luck with your application buddy!

#16 Vulcairn

Vulcairn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Good Luck on your App Matt!

#17 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

-->Updated<--

#18 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

-->Updated<--

Also when I updated this it went into code for some reason....Idk how to fix that exactly :/ Fixed :)

#19 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

-->Updated<--

#20 Vulcairn

Vulcairn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

I'd recommend not using that font because it's difficult to read and it being small doesn't help either. Just a little constructive criticism.
Good Luck,
Vulcairn