Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

[Mod Application] pineapple654321

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pineapple_guy

pineapple_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
  • Minecraft:pineapple654321

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

• The topic title must be [Mod Application] YOUR MINECRAFT NAME HERE.
  • You must have been on this server for more than 7 days. (More than 14 is preferred)
  • You must have built noteworthy structure(s)
  • You must be helpful and be an accepted member of the community.
  • You must have good English skills. Good grammar and spelling. as well as
  • You must be 14 years of age or older and act mature.
  • You must not cheat/antagonize other users (We will scan the logs for this!)
  • Donors are preferred as it shows that they have a more vested interest in the server.
  • You must have read through the Staff Guidelines thoroughly and will follow them at all times.
  • You must have Skype and actively use it, or be willing to use it, if you get accepted.

Things you MUST include:

• What timezone are you in? GMT (In the UK) 
  • How old are you? 16 years old
  • Are you familiar with Minecraft? How long have you played? What about Tekkit-wise? I have been playing minecraft for many years now, and i know and love the game. I have also been playing tekkit for a long time, and also enjoy that. I am quite good with tekkit, and can identify most basic problems a new player may have. 
  • How long have you been playing on Techworld? I have been on Techworld since the 16th of September 2012 
  • About how long are you able to play on the server each day? I am able to play the server a minimum of about 1 hour each day.
  • Have you made any cool/nice buildings on our server/elsewhere? If so please screenshot and post picture.                                                                         
    Spoiler

Spoiler
  • Why do you want to become a mod? Convince us. I would like to be a mod as i have played the server for a long time, and have come to love the community, with all its little problems. I enjoy helping out players, and would like to help out players more often and be able to do more to help players. I find this server really special and unlike any other server i have ever played on, which is why i have stuck to it for such a long time. I would like to help other new players have the same great experience i have had. I am very active in the forum, and i check it several times a day (it has almost become a routine), reading new updates and peoples ideas. I feel i am good at viewing both sides of an argument and think this will be very helpful when making decisions when it comes to arguments on the forums. I would like to help out the community and staff by sorting out issues and doing reimbursements ect. I would be able to patiently and calmly deal with worked up players and attempt to find a solution that is good for as many people as possible. Another reason i would like to become a mod is i love the servers staff. I had lots of fun playing with some of the staff and building gigavoltz, and would love to have that experience again.i actively talk to some members of staff, and would love to get to know the rest of the team, and to work with them. I actively post on the forums, and would like to get more involved on issues such as bans and reimbursements. From talking to people and reading the forums i feel i am able to understand different peoples points of view and i also feel i would be able to give everyone a fair chance, no matter what my personal opinion of them is. I stay out of arguments, and also try and help explain to others what someone means, as it may not always be clear to others. I feel as if i am mature enough to hold the responsibility of being a techworld mod, as i do not argue with people over pointless things and like to keep disagreements or anger to a minimal. In conclusion i feel i would be able to lend a hand to people that need it and be able to help support the server as it grows even more in the future. 
  • Include a link to any of your previous Staff Application threads: http://minecraft-tec...ineapple654321/
  • Did you read the Staff Guidelines and do you agree to follow them at all times? I have read the staff guidelines and i promise to follow them at all times
  • Do you have Skype and do you regularly use it or plan to, if you get accepted? I have skype and it is always on when i am (also getting a mic soon :D

Thank you for spending some of your time reading my application. 

#2 Vulcairn

Vulcairn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Minecraft:Vulcairn

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:25 AM

Good Luck on Your App!

#3 Mastergalen

Mastergalen

Owner

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,561 posts
  • Minecraft:Mastergalen

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Rejected due to inactivity.

#4 Lycor1970

Lycor1970

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA
  • Minecraft:lycor1970

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

8 months, a lot of good people gave up hope of keeping this a good server and giving back by becoming staff. sad

#5 pineapple_guy

pineapple_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
  • Minecraft:pineapple654321

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

its not really the server for me right now, i just cba to play minecraft in general. Just seemed to be the same thing over and over again...   still on the forums every day though :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users