Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

Reporting rug64

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 Drak

Drak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

• Rug64
  • 5:10PM EST
  • Though continued discussion we found whenever Rug logs into the server, the server crashes.  Knowing this, he intentionally has been crashing the server since he can't play, no one can.

#2 konun

konun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

tbh it wasnt just him mine and a couple of others have houses in the same chunk. besides it bought it to a mod's attention right.

#3 Commander_Rug

Commander_Rug

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

yes i did it intentionally because i havent been able to play neither have my friends for almost 2 days... i apologise to the people that had there game disrupted but we are all paying players and have been playing for 2 years.... im seriously pissed off it took 2 days to fix this problem and now i am banned because of it, there is no ban post for me to appeal for and no one will revoke the ban... really good community of mod's and admins that ban you without telling you....

#4 Brisingr17

Brisingr17

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

No mods or admins banned you, the owner of the server did. Plus with that attitude you have I can only guess why it won't be revoked.

lon8XlU.gif

#5 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

yes i did it intentionally because i havent been able to play neither have my friends for almost 2 days... i apologise to the people that had there game disrupted but we are all paying players and have been playing for 2 years.... im seriously pissed off it took 2 days to fix this problem and now i am banned because of it, there is no ban post for me to appeal for and no one will revoke the ban... really good community of mod's and admins that ban you without telling you....

No mod or admin banned you. The server owner banned you. We have no right to unban you. Its your fault, your the one that did nothing but complain and repeatdly crash the server while it was being fixed. You are a very rude person and blame everyone but yourself. 

#6 Commander_Rug

Commander_Rug

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

im sorry, i complained cos it took you 2 days to remove one chest i told you about on the first day.... i kept checking because no mod/admin replied to any of my forum posts and i have a gorram right to complain its called free speech.... im sorry you have a problem that i kept trying to get on.... but what was i supposed t do when no one told me it was even being fixed.... and to ban me because i kept trying to play is kind of besides the point....

this problem didnt just effect me it effected 2 other players.... richardsefton and killer4571 and i know that 2 of the server crashes were caused by them.... i only tried to connect about 3/4 times....

#7 pineapple_guy

pineapple_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

You have your right to free speech, and galen has the right to run the server how he chooses. Also zero said how you blame things on other, which afterwards you decide to blame others for some of the server crash's...

#8 Commander_Rug

Commander_Rug

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

fine if you dont beleive me about the server crashes ask them.... there online once in a while... or check the logs.... also yes it is his server but what sort of message is he giving by perma banning a 2 year player.... with no means to revoke or explain himself....  its not really giving a good message.... i bought 2 playters to this server who have payed $25+ in  the last week and over the two years ive spent over $300..... he needs to think whether he wants to really ban someone so willing to pay for in game items!

#9 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

fine if you dont beleive me about the server crashes ask them.... there online once in a while... or check the logs.... also yes it is his server but what sort of message is he giving by perma banning a 2 year player.... with no means to revoke or explain himself....  its not really giving a good message.... i bought 2 playters to this server who have payed $25+ in  the last week and over the two years ive spent over $300..... he needs to think whether he wants to really ban someone so willing to pay for in game items!

I dont think he cares honestly, with your additude i wouldent want you here if you paid $1000.

#10 Commander_Rug

Commander_Rug

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

what attitude.... ??? im trying to play a game.... and im being banned and accused of things regardless of any lack of evidence...... i dont have an attitude... im trying to fight my corner here and galens desicion to ban me needlessly.... it is not like i broke the server on purpose??? or realised that the chest should have been left that was my first time in space.....

#11 Intelliraptor

Intelliraptor

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Please stop making multiple posts blaming others and demanding things

If you think your ban is wrong, please think long and hard about what you want to write and post it in the ban appeal section of the forum, and maybe Galen will unban you if he thinks it is a good one.
Maybe.

#12 Commander_Rug

Commander_Rug

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

making multiple posts? ive only made two one for here and one for the server problem.... and i cant post on the banned from server section.... and im not 'Demanding' anything.... im asking to speak to my 'banner' so i can maybe plead my case... thats all....

#13 Intelliraptor

Intelliraptor

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Something tells me he is not getting unbanned.

And he can't count.

#14 Commander_Rug

Commander_Rug

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

i can count... and im only not being unbanned cos galen wont talk to me......

#15 konun

konun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Something tells me he is not getting unbanned.

And he can't count.

well that would be a terrible shame after all he is the sole reason i play on the server and why i donated . i feel kinda robbed now

#16 Drak

Drak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Galen speaks through Zero.  If we heard Galen's voice our heads would explode.

#17 SerasVictoria_

SerasVictoria_

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

Rugs posting was disabled and he was banned from the shoutbox. His maturity level is so low that he has to blame everyone but him self. Let the baka go, i think the server will do fine without his additude.

#18 wizkid515

wizkid515

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Galen speaks through Zero.  If we heard Galen's voice our heads would explode.

The great voice in the sky is the warning that the world is about to end. Or the nether has frozen over.

#19 konun

konun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Rugs posting was disabled and he was banned from the shoutbox. His maturity level is so low that he has to blame everyone but him self. Let the baka go, i think the server will do fine without his additude.

yes ah no he is fighing his just case quick ban him that way he cant talk back. and get his problem resolved. good job there zero good job.

#20 pineapple_guy

pineapple_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

There is no case, that is why he was banned