Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (12 November 2020 - 09:03 PM) I sure do miss it as well... I wish that I had chosen to take some world downloads all the way back then!
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 October 2020 - 04:58 PM) What a time, and how I miss it so! I do wonder if the old world saves are out there somewhere...
@  ergo3983 : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM) Same here! I wonder if the old world saves are still around...
@  Ultrarage_Av... : (19 August 2020 - 01:18 AM) Just posting a message here as I am reminiscing on the great times I had on this server. I'll always remember it. All the best to you all.
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...

Photo

Reporting Mattfernalld

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kryptex

Kryptex

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I had claimed a barrow with a sign at 505, 65, 1579.

Mattfernalld now has a sign outside claiming it as a storeroom, chests inside, and the spawners are gone.

I can't get HE tool to find where my sign was, but it was right in the doorway, there's now way it could have been missed.

#2 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I had claimed a barrow with a sign at 505, 65, 1579.

Mattfernalld now has a sign outside claiming it as a storeroom, chests inside, and the spawners are gone.

I can't get HE tool to find where my sign was, but it was right in the doorway, there's now way it could have been missed.

.....what?!

This was a newly found naturally-spawned dungeon. It had no signs it had been touched, looked exactly like one I found in my single player map, and it had no sign in front of it. All the chests had exactly what you normally found in them and all items were placed inside at random. I made sure it was un-found and even made a post about it.

And my only question is that if your sign was right in the doorway then how did I not see it, and how can you not find a HE log for it?

--Link to Topic I posted when i found the Dungeon

----http://minecraft-tec...me-adding-mods/

#3 Kryptex

Kryptex

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

I left stuff in the chest, because my inventory was full.
Tell me: how many iron bars were in the doorway?
Also, HE only shows up interactions from the last month. I was there ages ago.

#4 F'lar of Benden Weyr

F'lar of Benden Weyr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

If you were there ages ago and now have decided to go back it is not his fault if he could not find a sign.  You should have gone back to get the rest instead of waiting over a month to do something.

#5 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

I left stuff in the chest, because my inventory was full.
Tell me: how many iron bars were in the doorway?
Also, HE only shows up interactions from the last month. I was there ages ago.

The chests had random items in them and in a very random order, almost identical to what you'd find in a monster-spawner room.

there were no iron bars in the doorway which is kinda a weird question :/

I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean right now but it was an un-touched area and I saw no signs that anyone was ever there. The monster spawner was still in the second to bottom room even.

I am not to type of person to grief or steal things/areas so this is kinda a weird thing. Sorry, but I think you found a different area or you are mistaken?

#6 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

I looked through the pics I showed and now I'm really weird-ed out about that whole Iron Bars comment...

I have a pic of me with everything I found in the chests and there are 2 iron bars....yet there was also crafting tables, plant stalks, wood, bowls of fruit, dirt, and I believe there was a furnace in one of the bags as well...

So I found iron bars in a chest, but I never broke any bars, doors, blocks, etc. to get into the area

#7 Kryptex

Kryptex

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

WHen you find a barrow, there are always iron bars blocking the doorway. See my point?

#8 Kryptex

Kryptex

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

If you were there ages ago and now have decided to go back it is not his fault if he could not find a sign.  You should have gone back to get the rest instead of waiting over a month to do something.

I was busy doing other things. And I DID leave a sign, if it is missing, someone must have griefed it.

#9 F'lar of Benden Weyr

F'lar of Benden Weyr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Busy for at least a month but now you are mad?  If there was no sign when he got there, you can't fault him.  And just because there were no iron bars doesn't mean someone found it, took what they wanted and then left the rest.  If someone finds a borrow/dungeon/mine shaft chest, they may only take what they want and leave the rest.  As for the iron bars, if you took the time to read his other forum post of his you would realize this was the first time he came across a borrow.  So how would he know everyone has iron bars if that was the first time he saw one?

#10 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

This is the last I'll say about this, then I just want an admin or Galen to look at this and decide...

I know it was untouched and unclaimed when I found it, no sign, no torches, monster spawner was still there, chests seemed untouched.

I found this area 3 weeks ago so  I don't remember if I broke the bars or not, but based on the picture they are with the stuff I said I got from the chests. Everything in the chests were random like you'd normally find.

There was no sign of life, exploration, or it being a claimed area. The was no torches, crafting tables, doors, etc. and no sign. ALSO, in one pic you can see that one chest exploded and left it's contents on the floor....showing that it was a newly spawned chunk.

I hope that is good enough to help you figure out what happened (talking to Bri, Zero, Galen, etc.) and that this is decided on soon

#11 Brisingr17

Brisingr17

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

I would've said everything Flar has said. I will be taking no action against punishing Matt for anything. Matt said when he went there, there was no sign, torches anything showing it would've been occupied. And about this whole iron bars thing, it's iron bars. Not that big of a deal. Looking at the pictures, No, it doesn't look like anyone has there. As I said before, I am not going to take any action upon Matt because it's not his fault.

lon8XlU.gif

#12 Kryptex

Kryptex

Advanced Member

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Fair enough. I probably should have thought of these things before I made this thread. My apologies.