Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

Toldär Market District & Auction House

Toldär City Market District

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 MattFernalld

MattFernalld

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 709 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

Toldär City, along with it's endless buildings and ideas that are flowing into becoming a real and active part of the city, has now added and completed a market district with an auction house! The market district has 6 shops and many stalls that players buy and sell items out from!

SHOPS:

Each shop and stall can be bought by any Toldär Citizen and used by any player in Techworld. This means you can be apart of another town or no town, visit Toldär City, and buy/sell* something at the market district. This is a way for members of the city that want to be more active and also sell their stuff at a nearby area with lower prices and friendlier deals. No fake gold exchanges or anything like that! Cheating other players will get your shop/stall taken from you and reported to Techworld staff members!

AUCTION HOUSE:

The auction house is a unique way of shopping for high quality or high priced and sell off goods you make! It is by my own design and here's how it works!!!

1. You go into the auction house and place an item (or stack of item(s)) into the chest at the back.

2. Place a sign on the wall with your name, name of the item, starting price (if ya want)**, and how much of said item. Ex;

MattFernalld

Force MK2 Solar

5,500cr total

3. I will come by the next time I get the chance and grab some of the items put in the chest that I see a sign for. YOU MUST HAVE A SIGN WITH THE PREVIOUS STEP DONE FOR ME TO DO THIS. If there is no sign I will ignore that item or items. I will put them on display and put 1-2 signs below. the signs will either have the starting price (if given) or no price (if not given)

4. You bid!! You break the sign on the display of the item you want to bid on, and replace it with your name and bidding price. This will go on and you can do this as much as you want until bidding is over.

5. I will come back and clear out the auction house displays. Highest bid I see wins and I will write down that name and price. If you are the winner, I will send you mail saying so with the price. You are to pay me that price when I am online*** and I will then tpa to you and hand over your winnings. 

6. If you are the one who put the item up for auction, I will send you mail saying your item won at such and such price. Then, after the winner as paid me, and the transaction of the winning item is complete, I will pay you your winnings and we are all happy.

Now, I know this auction house thing seems complex and difficult, but it's not. I do all the work, you get the item or money, and it's a new idea I want to put into Techworld! This is a new way of selling items and goods while getting more bang for your buck!! So, give it a try...at least one try! What's the harm? Plus, all of this is cheaper for everyone who can't afford a shop in the spawn mall....

NOTES:

If the winner of an item does not respond in 3-4 days time, I will replace that item in the auction house with the last highest price written down.

Anyone, from anywhere, can participate in this at any time. The more, the better! 

*you can sell items only if it is to a sell shop owned by someone else or you're a Toldär citizen that bought a shop and/or stall

**In the bidding price, all prices must be for the total of all the bidding items, not per one item. Keeps it simple

***If you pay me for a won item when I'm offline, even if you mailed me saying this, i will not accepted it or say that it was paid for. If you pay me when I'm offline there is no way to know if you really did or not