Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

Moderator Application: AwestruckBullet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 AwestruckBullet

AwestruckBullet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:50 PM

What is your time-zone?: 
GMT 0 (London)

How old are you?: 16

Are you familiar with Minecraft? How long have you played? What about Tekkit-wise?:
I sure am! I've been playing Minecraft for nearly 4 years now. I used to play a lot of Tekkit but then I stopped; I couldn't find a good server to play and my friends didn't play it much. I went back to playing Vanilla Minecraft but I progressively got bored of it as it was too unvaried. So, I came back to Tekkit because I wanted to switch things up by messing around with mods.

How long have you been playing on Techworld?: Around 2 months and a bit now. However, I joined the server in September of 2012 and there were difficulties of me becoming a member when I was accepted. This went on for a while and I was never contacted, but now the problem is solved because of donation.

About how long are you able to play on the server each day?:
As much as you need me to, I have a lot of free time at the moment because of Summer Term. 

Have you made any cool/nice buildings on our server/elsewhere? If so please screenshot and post/picture.
Please see links below for a castle I built on a different server. (You can probably tell that I'm Irish due to the patriotism).

This castle took me nearly 4 hours of hardwork and dedication.

Why do you want to become a mod?:
I can bring help to the Owner, the other Moderators and also the people who are actually on the server playing. I am very trustworthy, so you can trust me when people are out of line, I will be able to sort them out in an orderly fashion. I'm good at helping players as I have experience with Minecraft and this will make the server a better place as there is less likely to be negativity because people won't rage at not being able to do something. If they enjoy the company of staff and other players, then maybe they will invite their friends to join the fun and stay long-term. People want to see a clean server with no cheaters and I'm here to help with that. I like to help out a lot as you may have gathered from above and I love the sense of community when people get along with each other.

Did you read the Staff Guidelines and do you agree to follow them at all times?:
Yes. I agree to follow the Staff Guidelines at all times.

Do you have Skype and do you regularly use it or plan to, if you get accepted?:
I do and I do use it regularly. If I do get accepted please Private Message me for my Skype name as I have had a history of multiple DDOS attacks due to giving my Skype name out freely on forums.

Thank you for reading and I hope you consider me as a likely candidate to become a moderator on the server.

-AwestruckBullet (Josh)

#2 Autoszerelo

Autoszerelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

I wated to craft a diamond mining drill today, but I had the drill and the diamonds in the right place and nothing happened. I asked in global chat, what can I do and they told me, I have to wait for an admin to trade it. Then AwestruckBullet said he has an advanced drill, so if I give the mats him, he will trade it. I did and he gave me an advanced diamond drill with some fancy enchantments. Later I realized I missed some components, quickly crafted them, but he said it was a gift :))

#3 Aaria

Aaria

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

Nice app, I've seen you on the server a lot recently and it's nice to see that you want to go the extra step to help us out.

Posted Image

#4 AwestruckBullet

AwestruckBullet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Thank you for your kind words :). I like your bunnies by the way ;)

#5 Bloodraven

Bloodraven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

I can vouch for Awestruck, hes a good guy.

#6 hm4n

hm4n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

Today I joined the server and was wondering about getting chased and trapped by zombies, killed by enderman, and starved to death.  That is until Awestruck came and helped me he gave me food, supplies, tools, and armor.  He has been very kind to everyone on the server including me.

#7 mouthymotor

mouthymotor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

I think he would be a nice addition to the server. He helps out A LOT. (like seriously, you just can't tell this guy no.. :P) He is super friendly, and as far as I can tell, he follows the rules.