Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Photo

[Mod Application] Shadowfoxnick

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shadowfoxnick

Shadowfoxnick

Veteran

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

I hope you don't mind me simply updating my previously approved application. I was removed for inactivity, took a 'life vacation' and things have finally settled down again.

You must have been on this server for more than 7 days. (More than 14 is preferred)
I've been off and on the server for over a year, including helping Galen build early spawn structures.

You must have built noteworthy structure(s)
Originally I built Bastion (not the current Bastion), which spanned over 1000+ claim chunks. Now working on a secret project comprising of over 17000 glowstone illuminators, 10000 abyssal stone, and more... I'll share more on this later. - I've also built a magic spire structure at Spawn. Special thanks to Bri for the support.

You must be helpful and be an accepted member of the community.
I hope my reputation precedes me here. I try to help whenever I'm able.

You must have Skype and actively use it, or be willing to use it, if you get accepted.
I use Skype for work purposes so it is always active, either on my pc or phone.

What timezone are you in?
American Central Timezone

How old are you?

Are you familiar with Minecraft? How long have you played? What about Tekkit-wise?
Over 1000 hours of Tekkit experience, in various iterations. Currently helping 2 groups build custom tekkit packs as well.

How long have you been playing on Techworld?
Off and on for over a year at least. I'm not quite sure when... I recall that the mall was a giant cotton cube at the time and spawn was 4 buildings total.

About how long are you able to play on the server each day?
On average, about 2 hours depending on work and other obligations.

Have you made any cool/nice buildings on our server/elsewhere? If so please screenshot and post picture.
Unless someone had screenshots of old Bastion, all I can offer is my current project which is a work in progress and not ready for pictures.

Why do you want to become a mod? Convince us.
I was a former admin on this server but left due to life obligations. Now that things have settled down (career, new house, etc) I'd like to return to the staff.

Include a link to any of your previous Staff Application threads.
It looks like all my old posts were before the big website overhaul and do not show up on my feed. This can be verified by looking at my total posts compared to my current history.

Did you read the Staff Guidelines and do you agree to follow them at all times?
Yes of course.

Do you have Skype and do you regularly use it or plan to, if you get accepted?
See above regarding my Skype usage. Always on.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application.

#2 Shadowfoxnick

Shadowfoxnick

Veteran

• Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Just wanted to add something extra here. My biggest asset is probably my experience debugging and editing mods to match whatever is needed. This includes the always fun activity of lag hunting, and I've destroyed my fair share of cheated items, block spewing quarries, and used block histories to catch rather creative thieves.

My most recent accomplishment was adding code to OpenBlocks on a separate private server for a friend. Y'all might know the mod spawns about 10 'radio crystals in the world, red and blue colored. I added about 15 green crystals with music from disco and jazz to video game retro remixes. These spawn naturally in the world on the same loot table as the other crystals and function the exact sake way, but are re colored green.

If interested, I'll happily share the code. It simply needs to be added into the OB config file.