Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM) Same here! I wonder if the old world saves are still around...
@  Ultrarage_Av... : (19 August 2020 - 01:18 AM) Just posting a message here as I am reminiscing on the great times I had on this server. I'll always remember it. All the best to you all.
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?

Photo

Join Us Now!

join new castle newcastle town towny

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Perseveresc

Perseveresc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hello future resident!

Currently, all you need to do to apply is to message perseveresc in game to have a small chat, or simply by answering some questions in this thread!
We do recommend to read the Welcome To Newcastle thread first.

Questions:

Why do you want to join the town?

What do you want to do in the town?

That is currently all,
may we see you soon at the round table!

#2 kolkan

kolkan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

Me and my friend agtgaming would like to join the town.
We want to join the town as we have being working as a team but we would like to be more a part of the wider community also we have already made a few basic machines and would find it easier to make more advanced machines as a larger group. I also think we would benefit the town as we are both experienced tekkit players and we know what to do, we would also help others at making there setups.

What do you want to do in the town? We are both skilled builders as well as tekkiters so either would be okay, any job that needs doing we can do it.

#3 Perseveresc

Perseveresc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

Me and my friend agtgaming would like to join the town.
We want to join the town as we have being working as a team but we would like to be more a part of the wider community also we have already made a few basic machines and would find it easier to make more advanced machines as a larger group. I also think we would benefit the town as we are both experienced tekkit players and we know what to do, we would also help others at making there setups.

What do you want to do in the town? We are both skilled builders as well as tekkiters so either would be okay, any job that needs doing we can do it.

Hey Kolkan, next time you or your friend see me online please contact me, I'll add you to the town

#4 kolkan

kolkan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

When will you be online

#5 Perseveresc

Perseveresc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Kolkan and AtgGaming are now residents!

#6 Wigleg

Wigleg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Hey Perseveresc, I haven't been accepted on the server yet, but if I do please accept me as a resident

I'm new to the server, and this would be a great starting place for me. And plus I love to roleplay, and think I would make an Excellent factory owner for the town! I will hopefully populate the city with realistic looking factory's!
So I can look proper and authentic!

Like I said above, I want to build factory's! The industrial revolution in minecraft is here, and its hopefully coming to Newcastle!

#7 Perseveresc

Perseveresc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hey Perseveresc, I haven't been accepted on the server yet, but if I do please accept me as a resident

I'm new to the server, and this would be a great starting place for me. And plus I love to roleplay, and think I would make an Excellent factory owner for the town! I will hopefully populate the city with realistic looking factory's!
So I can look proper and authentic!

Like I said above, I want to build factory's! The industrial revolution in minecraft is here, and its hopefully coming to Newcastle!

I've read your app and I'm relatively sure Galen will accept you. You are free to pick one of the plots in our town (as you can see on the world map). Message me if you ever see me online, and I'll add you to the town.
As you are new, I will give you some basic materials and machines to get started. Just message me in game if you want to help build some of the town factories.

#8 Wigleg

Wigleg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

I've read your app and I'm relatively sure Galen will accept you. You are free to pick one of the plots in our town (as you can see on the world map). Message me if you ever see me online, and I'll add you to the town.
As you are new, I will give you some basic materials and machines to get started. Just message me in game if you want to help build some of the town factories.

Okay then, thank you very much ^^

#9 Bennyuoppd

Bennyuoppd

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

Well mainly because I want a place to build, and be fully protected from griefers. The other thing is that my friend Kolkan is a resident here and he recommended me to join this town.

I will build energy sources as well as factorys that me UU-matter. I know the secret of infinite energy (no loops) using mk2 geothermal generators, a pump, 5*5*1 lava pool, some pipes and cables and a energy storage unit. I hope I will get accepted soon!

#10 Perseveresc

Perseveresc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

Well mainly because I want a place to build, and be fully protected from griefers. The other thing is that my friend Kolkan is a resident here and he recommended me to join this town.

I will build energy sources as well as factorys that me UU-matter. I know the secret of infinite energy (no loops) using mk2 geothermal generators, a pump, 5*5*1 lava pool, some pipes and cables and a energy storage unit. I hope I will get accepted soon!

You are allowed into the town because you are a friend of someone who is already a resident. Message me when you see me in-game. Do note that I'm not online a lot this week (I will be in the weekend).

#11 Bennyuoppd

Bennyuoppd

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

Thanks, are you online now? I am useually online on weekends (but not sunday). If you are online I can join the server as well.
PS Do you use team speak?

#12 Perseveresc

Perseveresc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Yes, I'm often online on teamspeak

#13 Yopona

Yopona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Greetings Perseveresc i would like to join your town. However i am not currently on the server, though i have sent a request.

Why do you want to join the town? I would like to join your town as firstly i like to help develop small areas into huge cities and secondly i would benefit from having the support of others i would enjoy working with others as well. Kolkan is also my friend.

What do you want to do in the town? i don't really mind i like everything except dungeon raids on my own as i mostly die.

#14 Weasw

Weasw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

Why do I want to join the town?
Firstly I like to be part of a community were we can work together and increase the towns reputation. Also I have friends who are part of the town, Kolkan and agtgaming, and they have told me that it is a friendly town. Also I would like to contribute to the expansion of the town in the tekkit community.

#15 Bennyuoppd

Bennyuoppd

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Yes! I joined the town!

Edited by Bennyuoppd, 13 April 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#16 Yopona

Yopona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Perseveresc i accidentally left the town fiddling with commands please can i rejoin

#17 Mederlock

Mederlock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

I would like to join this town because I love to build castles and medieval style buildings. I also enjoy learning more about industrialcraft and buildcraft and feel that having a town with group projects and such would allow me to apply what I know and learn more about it. I'm also new to the server and am looking for a community to grow in to

I would like to help out wherever I can, whether it be by assisting with harvesting materials, to actually building things, to figuring out how to make cool new devices

#18 tobywanbj

tobywanbj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

i am a relatively new member on the server, due to connection problems since i was whitelisted (hopefully fixed now) a would like to use this town as a way to get myself the roles on this server that i think i am most suitable for, eg. a helper and guiding role to the rules of this server.

once i get myself situated i would hope to be there to help newer members of the town to enjoy themselves and give them the ability to do what they want.

thank you for your time in reading this.

#19 Johnson

Johnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

nvm

#20 tobywanbj

tobywanbj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts