BesterVille Building Code
Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:46 PM
- Plots are 16x16 chunks (we've figured it out so that they follow the actual chunks of the world). you may only build on the 15x15 area inside the chunk (this means if 2 houses are 15x15 they should have a 2 block wide gap between them) the border blocks can NOT have any blocks on them.
- Buildings shall be no more than 2 floors (no higher than 20 blocks) without direct permission from me (achartran), zredwind, or brauk.
- Any basements will be no larger than the 15x15 area that your house is built on
- Make it look GOOD! this means NO cobble/wood boxes, put some effort into it. ( I don't want to hear any of this "im not a good builder" crap either, anyone can build a decent looking house.)
- Absolutely NO personal mines, these ruin the area underground, there will be several town mines that are free for everyone to use.
- Nuclear reactors REQUIRE a permit that can only be given by me (achartran) (in the form of a sign that can only be written and placed by me that will be posted on the outside of your house it will read " __(residents name)__ is permitted to have __(number of nuclear reactors permitted)__ reactors") All houses will be subject to random inspections by me, and only me, to see if there are any illegal reactors. This also pertains to residents who have a permit, but these checks will be to make sure their reactor(s) are running safely. If a resident refuses to allow an inspection they will promptly be kicked from town and asked to remove their house and all belongings within 2 days.
- more regulations to come...
Please follow these rules,
Your mayor, achartran
Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:55 AM
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:41 AM
Probably a silly question, but can windmills be brought up higher than the 20 block limit so they actually generate power?
Well, he does say that you can build higher than the 20 block limit if he gives you direct permission.
Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:28 AM