Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (12 November 2020 - 09:03 PM) I sure do miss it as well... I wish that I had chosen to take some world downloads all the way back then!
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 October 2020 - 04:58 PM) What a time, and how I miss it so! I do wonder if the old world saves are out there somewhere...
@  ergo3983 : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM) Same here! I wonder if the old world saves are still around...
@  Ultrarage_Av... : (19 August 2020 - 01:18 AM) Just posting a message here as I am reminiscing on the great times I had on this server. I'll always remember it. All the best to you all.
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...

Photo

Most Important Thread ever.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 sycokitty

sycokitty

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

The server sucked anyways. everything fun about tekkit was disabled. Your admin base was useless and not helpful at all. The player base was full of ignorant assholes who did nothing but whine about the rules. How can you tell people not to steal if they don't lock chests. I had all of the stuff in a chest. I robbed him because the house looked abandoned (all the machines were off and had no power in them) and all the doors were wide open. So excuse me for playing minecraft like anyone else would. And you take pride in your "buildings" but in truth, they all suck. You flat land EVERYTHING then say the server has amazing buildings. A real builder builds without WorldEdit and builds with the landscape and not against it. For a whitelisted server it really sucked. You disabled everything that is good about tekkit because "it lags" yea maybe if u have a shit server hoster or a shit dedicated box running on shit hardware. I've been on other servers without dedicated boxes and they perfectly fine with build craft and EE. You guys can act all high and mighty about banning me lol, but i wasn't coming back anyways. Server is undeveloped and way to strict on everything.
Server Rating: 2/10

#2 sycokitty

sycokitty

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

The server sucked anyways. everything fun about tekkit was disabled. Your admin base was useless and not helpful at all. The player base was full of ignorant assholes who did nothing but whine about the rules. How can you tell people not to steal if they don't lock chests. I had all of the stuff in a chest. I robbed him because the house looked abandoned (all the machines were off and had no power in them) and all the doors were wide open. So excuse me for playing minecraft like anyone else would. And you take pride in your "buildings" but in truth, they all suck. You flat land EVERYTHING then say the server has amazing buildings. A real builder builds without WorldEdit and builds with the landscape and not against it. For a whitelisted server it really sucked. You disabled everything that is good about tekkit because "it lags" yea maybe if u have a shit server hoster or a shit dedicated box running on shit hardware. I've been on other servers without dedicated boxes and they perfectly fine with build craft and EE. You guys can act all high and mighty about banning me lol, but i wasn't coming back anyways. Server is undeveloped and way to strict on everything.

#3 sycokitty

sycokitty

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

#4 sycokitty

sycokitty

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

#5 SoDScoper

SoDScoper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

The strict servers are always the best.. Keep out ignorant fools that would find stealing alright just because "they had their machines off".

#6 LuniasM

LuniasM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

While we're on the subject of rating things, why don't we start rating the people who get banned on a scale of 1-10 for worthiness of the banhammer? Let's start here.

Steals items, spams chat, curses, disrespects moderators / admins / owner, complains, whines and makes excuses.

Score: -1/10.
Good job, you're special.

#7 F'lar of Benden Weyr

F'lar of Benden Weyr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

For anyone that reads this and is thinking of joining the server. This person was banned for theft (they apparently didn't read the rules) so this post of theirs should be taken with a very large grain of salt (like Micky D's super size grain of salt). They only posted this because they were banned.

Edit: Also, you can see this persons immaturity is showing seeing as they found it necessary to post this four or five times...

#8 HunterLuigi

HunterLuigi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

I respect your opinion as long as your statements are true. So let me begin.

-Your admin base was useless and not helpful at all. The player base was full of ignorant assholes who did nothing but whine about the rules. How can you tell people not to steal if they don't lock chests.

Our admin base is really helpful. They all have helped me in every way they could if I faced a problem. Maybe they just help people who want to be helped. The player base how ever, isn't full of ignorant assholes. We do have members who are a great contribution too this community. There is no way we can keep "the fruit basket" clear of "rotten fruit". Every server, every community have got rotten fruit. There is no community that is open for all kinds people that has the "perfect fruit basket". I'm speaking metaphorically you genius. Rules are there to protect the players. They might not know it, but they do. People who don't lock their chests have either forgot it, or don't know the command to make a lock that you can share with others. If you see in your street an open gate on a drive way, do you walk on that person property and take all his garden furniture because he either forgot to close his gate or is on a holiday?

-And you take pride in your "buildings" but in truth, they all suck.

It's a game made out of cubes. What do you expect? A door with over nine thousand polygons? Use your imagination. If you don't have it, why bother playing minecraft anyway. People take pride on their buildings because they invested time in it.

-You disabled everything that is good about tekkit because "it lags" yea maybe if u have a shit server hoster or a shit dedicated box running on shit hardware

Yes, the server disabled equivalent exchange. Because it ruins the type of economy we have on the server. This forces players to buy things from others, making social interaction. You know multiplayer is mostly with more then 1 player playing together? True story. The host that we have now isn't shity. It has 16GB of RAM, and 3.8 GHz processor. Minecraft isn't multithreaded. It doesn't use the all the cores together, so we decided to max out a single core.

-You guys can act all high and mighty about banning me lol, but i wasn't coming back anyways. Server is undeveloped and way to strict on everything.

Yes. We are all high and mighty. Now kneel. It's a community about playing a modded minecraft game the nicest, most enjoyable way. So yes. We are needed to remove the "rotted fruit" out of the "fruit basket".

Think twice before you "rate" a community based on invented and misunderstood facts

#9 Drak

Drak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

If a house is abandoned, people put up an "Abandoned" sign on their doorway. Common sense. If there are items in the chest, someone lives there. Also common sense.

Server Rating 9/10