Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (12 November 2020 - 09:03 PM) I sure do miss it as well... I wish that I had chosen to take some world downloads all the way back then!
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 October 2020 - 04:58 PM) What a time, and how I miss it so! I do wonder if the old world saves are out there somewhere...
@  ergo3983 : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM) Same here! I wonder if the old world saves are still around...
@  Ultrarage_Av... : (19 August 2020 - 01:18 AM) Just posting a message here as I am reminiscing on the great times I had on this server. I'll always remember it. All the best to you all.
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...

Photo

Mephite Whitelist Application

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mephite

Mephite

Banned

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

Why do you want to play on our server?:

What can you contribute to our server?:

What is your age?:

Were you banned on another server before? If yes, why?:

Existing Players you know:

Where did you hear about the server?:
Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on your server because its my dream to be a part of a massive growing server with heaps of friendly people to help me. I have been playing MineCraft for over 2 years and this is by far the best looking server I have ever seen. I have been playing Tekkit for ages and i cant wait to play on an awesome looking server like yours. This server has not been my first tekkit server because i have been looking for weeks for a great server with the best connection. I have high hopes for this server and cant wait to join in. I would like to explore the wonders of Tekkit, build something magnificent (Although my building ability is limited). Help others succeed in what they wish to build. I want to meet other players, socialize and befriend as many people as I could, and just have a good time.

What can you contribute to our server? I can contribute a lot to your server. I know how to make fully functioning factory's of any types producing/gathering materials for shops and for people who are wanting to make massive structures. I have pretty much read through the whole Tekkit wiki page as well as YouTube looking everywhere for new ways to make effective working machines. I currently have my own single player world full of one machine working as hard as it can to gather in over 50 different materials making my life easier than literally going out into the wild mining, farming, chopping etc. It does it all for me. I'm a very social player, I like assisting others because it satisfies me. I often try to keep a positive attitude, I understand the annoyance of always getting bugged for tps or items, so I will never ask the Ops for such a thing.

What is your age? I am 17.

Were you banned on another server before? If yes, why? As far as I know, no.

Existing Players you know: None

Have you read our rules and do you agree to abide by them? Yes, I have read all the rules and I agree to abide by them.

Where did you hear about the server? google :)

Thank you for reading my application

#2 Karrakazz

Karrakazz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,520 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something. Or when they just blatantly copy an app from someone else.

http://minecraft-techworld.com/forum/topic/9294-wogboyassassin-application/page__p__26858#entry26858