Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

• Read the FAQ first before asking questionsShoutbox is for General chat and questions only •
@  ergo3983 : (01 May 2019 - 09:53 PM) It's been so long! I still remember :)
@  seanos1998 : (30 April 2019 - 10:45 PM) Same
@  Brisingr17 : (12 March 2019 - 03:52 AM) I miss the good ol' days!
@  robotfly : (07 February 2019 - 04:01 PM) I dont know who will see this, or if anyone will, but I love all you guys, and I miss our time on this server <3 I hope you all are doing well
@  seanos1998 : (28 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) R.I.P.
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) http://hyperzone.tech/
@  DakotaKid98 : (10 October 2016 - 04:44 AM) It's been revived and running for more than a year
@  KookieNCoffee1 : (22 September 2016 - 03:13 AM) Woot!
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) xD
@  Lumandrill : (20 September 2016 - 06:33 PM) Revive The techworld!
@  Brisingr17 : (28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM) Glad the old site is back, lots of memories
@  Lumandrill : (23 August 2016 - 05:07 PM) Wuhuuu First Visitor in a year :D
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) haha, let's not hope, but know that it will be a good next three years!
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) Yep, and hopefully a good almost-three years on the next server!
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:43 PM) say, will people who have been a part of the server since techworld get a special title perhaps? would be nice :P
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) ... *Sigh* it's been a good almost-three years here...
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Yes, very sadly this website and forums will be no longer in use by the end of today if Galen gets it done tonight
@  seanos1998 : (10 April 2015 - 08:37 PM) I guess we're leaving this forum then?
@  Aaria : (10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM) http://tech-hyperzon...g54027#msg54027
@  Darkflames : (09 April 2015 - 10:25 PM) (to all the awaiting fans that is.)

Pompeii's Apartment-Now Open-

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Monkeyboy309_*

Guest_Monkeyboy309_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

Not technically a shop, but wan't sure where else to post this.

Pompeii's Apartment

Name: (Not yet decided)
Price: To be decided. Maybe around 20 credits a week.
Commitment Level: Low. We expect you to be a good community member, especially since that's what the apartment is all about. Besides that, you don't even have to live in Pompeii to live in the apartment!

Pros: We have lots of perks, (free machine room, a wide range of free food), and we are planning even more (free coffee, cheap shop, room service, a garden). Also, our rooms are all themed, and you can choose which one you like best. Right now, our two vacant rooms are themed "Lava and Water" and "Log Cabin".The two that have already been taken were, "Into the Mine" and "Inside a Tree". And of course, you can feel free to switch things around to what fits you best, or even tear down the room and start anew. The rooms all come with some things already, such as chests (often copper, or iron, or diamond), an automatic crafting table, and maybe a furnace (could be iron or stone). Also, when you join the apartment, you automatically get a set of tools, and always, you will have help when you need it. One example of this: Earlier today I helped a tenant build a generator. Just a simple act that makes a difference in the apartment community. We are hoping for a good, helpful-to-each-other-community that all tenants and apartment staff member alike will work towards. In addition, a plan to hook up some cables to the seemingly limitless town electricity supply is currently being reviewed, which would lend electricity to all of the rooms. However, this is being set-up with the gracious mayor of Pompeii, koenbbb, who has been very helpful over the course of the project. The plan could fall through, though, but we are working hard to get it set up. On a separate matter, the apartment is in the form of a giant skyscraper, so the views are also veryyy nice. Also, by request, we could allow tenants some extra space, perhaps for some extra credits, perhaps not, under the hotel, underground. Want an underground room filled with your chests? Sure. Why not.

I'm going to use a small, separate paragraph to describe "Project P". This project is dedicated to bringing members of the apartment together, with events such as "Cake Social". Currently, we are setting a date for our first "Project P" event, which will be; "Weather the Nether Together", where we all mine the nether while socializing. After the trip we will split everything found.

Cons: The apartment is a perfect place with no bad side? Wrong. I'm going to be honest, and point out some things.

First of all, and perhaps one of the biggest things, is that house plots of Pompeii are completely free. The apartment will soon not be. Also, Pompeii has a free farm that produce watermelon, wheat, string, sugarcane, and sheep. Also, there is a rubber tree farm. Finally, There is a free machine room in the spawn. I know I saw some Induction Furnaces, which is nice. Pompeii alone has some perks you would have anyway, so consider this. Also, space may be an issue for you. If you like to be able to sprawl out, have a kitchen, bathroom, dining room, etc. then consider that the rooms of the apartment are fairly small. Typically in the apartment there will be a decent sized space when you walk in, free to be used however you'd like. Off to the side will be a niche where some stuff will be (chests, crafting table, etc.), and across the decent sized space will be the entrance to a bedroom, which could be converted to another room if found impractical. But it would still be fairly small. So keep that in mind.

Side Note Before Conclusion: I found myself attempting to minimalize some damage in the cons section, just take the bare facts and throw out any of my biased opinions or comments. Sorry!

Conclusion: The Apartment of Pompeii is about community, and having fun. 20 credits is 4 pieces of gold. 20 credits is a few minutes in the nether. 20 credits is a few minutes in a mine. 20 credits is your way of showing us you care. And just so you know, the staff members of what seems to have become known in this page as "The Apartment" will be working very very very hard to satisfy ALL of the members of "The Apartment". Maybe, one day far far far away, after we get things right, that 20 or so credits will be your way of thanking all the members of your newfound community. After all, a good portion of the money will head straight back into the apartment, trying to make it a better place, or maybe towards sharing the experience with a whole new town. There are new frontiers and horizons to be explored. Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, let's just consider moving in :)

Post back, message me in game, or come visit Pompeii and see us at the apartment (giant skyscraper by entrance, you can't miss it) if you are interested in seeing and/or moving into the apartment. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Monkeyboy309, Twitter01, and the rest of us.

#2 z0mbiechez13

z0mbiechez13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:48 AM

So this is a forum post about the Hotel. Cool. œ∑´´®†¥¨ˆøπ¬≤µ˚∆˜˙∫©√ƒç∂≈ßΩå¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº≠‘“…æ÷≥≤`«√
Oh yea